Home About Me Teaching Tips Class Themes Contact Me Social Studies Science Math Reading

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So I've been busy lately preparing my students for our state test. It is our Spring Break and then we have about 3 more weeks until we take our state test. For my sanity, I created a couple of products to get my mind off the stress :) I wanted to create a compound words assessment and new reading homework choice boards because I am getting to that point of the year where my students are getting restless, and are tired of doing test prep and taking tests. So I created these two items. I plan on doing more word study assessments that are geared toward upper elementary grades. If interested, check them out!






And for those of you in testing grades, may your patience be constant and your stress level minimal!

No comments:

Post a Comment