Home About Me Teaching Tips Class Themes Contact Me Social Studies Science Math Reading

Friday, February 14, 2014

Must- Have Teacher Documents: Substitute forms, Classroom Forms, Certificates and So Much More!

This bundle was made out of necessity for sure. I always want to make sure that my important information is readily available and organized.  I created these forms to make sure that my subs would have all necessary information, parents can give me pertinent information, lesson planning pages to help me plan guided instruction as well as whole group instruction and to have certificates readily available to honor students. 


Included in this bundle:
-          7 Substitute Teacher Forms (sub feedback, emergency procedures , etc.)
-          5 Classroom Forms (forms for transportation, volunteers, etc.)
-          9 Lesson Planning Pages (guided math, guided reading, 5 E science lesson plan page and ideas, social studies, small groups rubric and blank planner pages)
-          2 Certificates (birthday and star student)

If you would like to grab a copy from TpT, click here.
If you would like to grab a copy from Teacher's Notebook, click here.

I hope you find this bundle beneficial. 

Enjoy!


© 2014 The Thematic Fanatic, Samantha Zavala

No comments:

Post a Comment